[fvc-wat-disc] Flyers

Graham E synesthesia507 at hotmail.com
Wed Aug 22 11:22:02 EDT 2007

Howdy,
The costs of the flyers will be aproximatelly 150 dollars for cardstock, and should be ready for friday. I made a few modifications that a) acknowledge which campus group is spreading this information, b) the changes we asked for, and c) added some 'market-tested' attention grabbers - so far, so good.
Anyway, I submitted it to the printers - even if our budget won't cover that, then I'm sure I could find the cash somewhere (Though I'd rather not pay for it out of pocket).
Cheers!

Graham Arthur Engel
"Live simply so that others may live."