[fvc-wat-disc] Laurier Meeting

Graham E synesthesia507 at hotmail.com
Wed Aug 1 14:16:48 EDT 2007

Also, for the Artsworks! concert on Friday, i'm going to need to grab the swag bag. I'm out of town today, but able to get around tomorow (Thursday!). Is there any chance of using it Friday Night? Please, let me know, and sorry about the short notice! Cheers!

Graham Arthur Engel
"Live simply so that others may live."

From: synesthesia507 at hotmail.comTo: fvc-wat-disc at listserv.thinkers.orgDate: Wed, 1 Aug 2007 14:06:40 -0400Subject: [fvc-wat-disc] Laurier Meeting

This message is especially relevant to Prof. Tanguay and anyone else affiliated with WLU. Also, Prof., is there a convenient time this weekend I could grab the FVC materials from you (or whomever else may have them...). Cheers, and thank you very much! Hey y'all!This is a message to everyone interested in volunteering on this campaign! Our next information meeting will be August 7th, at 7 p.m., in room P2007 (75) (Peter's Building 2007). If you can, bring a friend! Cheers!RSVP, please!
Graham Arthur Engel"Live simply so that others may live."