[fvc-wat-disc] Laurier Meeting

Brian Tanguay btanguay at wlu.ca
Sat Aug 4 13:01:15 EDT 2007

Hi Graham,

Most of the FVC material is with Derek and/or Paul. I have some
pamphlets left, but not a lot. I do have one box of OCA booklets, and
would be happy to dump some of them off, if you're still interested.

You can phone me at home (519-747-9185) if you need to pick anything up
at my place.

Cheers,
Brian

>>> synesthesia507 at hotmail.com 8/1/2007 2:06:40 PM >>>

This message is especially relevant to Prof. Tanguay and anyone else
affiliated with WLU. Also, Prof., is there a convenient time this
weekend I could grab the FVC materials from you (or whomever else may
have them...). Cheers, and thank you very much!

Hey y'all!
This is a message to everyone interested in volunteering on this
campaign! Our next information meeting will be August 7th, at 7 p.m., in
room P2007 (75) (Peter's Building 2007). If you can, bring a friend!
Cheers!RSVP, please!

Graham Arthur Engel
"Live simply so that others may live."