[fvc-wat-disc] Rock the Mill

Angela Yenssen ayenssen at rogers.com
Fri Aug 10 00:13:01 EDT 2007

Contacting this festival was on my "to do" list.  However, I have not had
time to contact them because most of my department has been on holidays the
last two weeks at Sunnyside and I have been doing the work of 3-4 people
everyday the last two weeks.  I think we should go ahead and pay the $60 to
register for the event since I firmly believe there is value in every person
we reach.  Unfortunately, I am away that weekend and not available to help.