[fvc-wat-disc] Re: Farmer's Market Opportunity

marcia.soeda at ontariocitizensassembly.ca marcia.soeda at ontariocitizensassembly.ca
Sun Aug 19 06:47:19 EDT 2007

Hello Everyone,
Like I promised I will work the farmers market if you could get us in. I would
like to work only Saturdays from 7-2. I will work August 25 if we start then(let
me know) or otherwise September 1st, after that probably every other weekend. I
will let you know when later. I can drive anyone interested in going on those
days, but I am going to open and close those days so if you want to leave early,
you are on your own. I was given a bike rack I just don't know if it fits my car
yet. You can contact me at marcia.soeda at ontariocitizensassembly.ca if you need a
ride.
Thank you,
Marcia Soeda