[fvc-wat-disc] Minutes from August 21 meeting

Bob Jonkman bjonkman at sobac.com
Thu Aug 23 18:05:20 EDT 2007

Paul Nijjar wrote in the minutes:

[...]
> - Webpage
>   + Our wiki list of events sucks and is terrible
>   + Bob will investigate better calendar options

Done, somewhat.  I have created a public calendar in Google Calendar.
Anyone can view it, and I have sent "invitations" to the Chapter Executive
to grant them administrative access.

The calendar can be viewed at

http://www.google.com/calendar/embed?src=v6mdihivmck5jr3so9d2ilbe04%40group.calendar.google.com

A thumbnail view can be embedded other Web pages, as I have done on
http://sobac.com

Perhaps Paul can also do this on
http://www.fairvotecanada.org/WaterlooRegion and
http://pnijjar.freeshell.org/fvc/index.php

Please look through it, and let me know know about errors or omissions (or
fix them yourself!)  Also, let me know if the idea of using a commercial
calendar service like Google is unacceptable to the Chapter...

BTW, there is some old info on the
http://www.fairvotecanada.org/WaterlooRegion page (ie. meetings on 28 August
and 25 September).

Also, WPIRG has a calendar for us at