[fvc-wat-disc] RE: flyers

Graham E synesthesia507 at hotmail.com
Fri Aug 24 10:02:06 EDT 2007

That sounds great! So, if I paid for it with my visa, does this mean I have to donate the points from it to FVC?

Graham Arthur Engel
"Live simply so that others may live."

From: ayenssen at rogers.comTo: fvc-wat-disc at listserv.thinkers.orgDate: Thu, 23 Aug 2007 23:52:50 -0400Subject: [fvc-wat-disc] RE: flyers

Great work on the flyers, Graham.  I think $150.00 is a cost we can handle given that we are expecting $700.00 in donations.  I think you will have to pay it for now, Graham, and we will reimburse you.  As I recall, Brian reported that we have $120.00 left in the account and he will be depositing $40.00 so we would have enough to cover your bill from the Fair Vote account.  Then we can use the $700.00 donated on our behalf to the central campaign to cover other costs that we will invoice directly to the central campaign.  If everyone is in agreement with this plan then Brian and I should make arrangements to get the cheque to Graham well before the Sept. 10th deadline when we have to start running all of our expenses through the provincial campaign office.