[fvc-wat-disc] Next meeting

Paul Nijjar pnijjar at sdf.lonestar.org
Sun Aug 26 18:52:19 EDT 2007

On Fri, 24 Aug 2007, Brian Tanguay wrote:

> So ... Mondays are out for me. Sorry again.

 	It seems to me that this makes Mondays a bad time to meet, since
it is kind of awkward doing our campaigning without one of our co-chairs.

 	Do we still want to meet on the 10th, then? I will presume "yes"
until informed otherwise.

 	What other meeting days might work? It looks like Tuesdays will
rob us of our other co-chair. (I blame this firmly on our co-chairs for
being talented and in-demand.)

times tentatively, but that is not so polite the poor person who is doing
our bookings for us.

Paul Nijjar - http://www.fairvotecanada.org/WaterlooRegion
Next electoral reform info night: Tuesday Sept 11, 7pm