[fvc-wat-disc] Next meeting

Angela Yenssen ayenssen at rogers.com
Tue Aug 28 15:25:50 EDT 2007

I can meet 7:30 p.m. to 9:00 p.m. on Thursdays as Brian proposed.  I think
we should cancel the meeting on Sept. 10th and schedule a meeting for Thurs.
Sept. 6th from 7:30 p.m. to 9:00 p.m.  We can determine our meeting schedule
subsequently at that meeting.  My inclination is for us to meet as little as
possible because I am concerned that we will spend too much time meeting and
not enough time out in the community talking to people and wrestling up
votes.