[fvc-wat-disc] Today in brochure news

Angela Yenssen ayenssen at rogers.com
Tue Aug 28 15:39:35 EDT 2007

You actually need to order the brochures over the phone at this point.  I
met with one of the referendum campaigners in Kingston over the weekend and
she told me that the website is no longer processing brochure orders and the
orders need to be made by phone.  My contact also told me that the
government has capped the request for brochures to 1000 per person.  Given
that Kevin needs 800 of them for CUPE alone, and we will need hundreds for
the farmers' market booth over the course of the campaign, I think several
of us should call in and request brochures as individuals (not on behalf of
the chapter) so that we can build up our supplies.  I am on holidays this
week so I can definitely call in an order for a 1000 brochures.  Can anyone
else besides Brian and myself call in an order?