[fvc-wat-disc] Today in brochure news

marcia.soeda at ontariocitizensassembly.ca marcia.soeda at ontariocitizensassembly.ca
Wed Aug 29 16:51:37 EDT 2007

Hello Everyone,
I am going to add my messages on top of old messages because of the time delay.
Today I just happened to pass the Kitchener Center home of Elections Ontario. It
is in the plaza on Highland West just past Westmount. Anyways I was curious so I
went inside and it was quite empty except for a few people and a lot of desks.  I
did not see any information of any kind about the Referendum, figures, I asked
them why they did not have any, they said they will make a note about it and ask
Elections Ontario. The lady said I was the first to ask about it and she seemed
to think nobody else would ask about it from the impression I got from her
attitude. Anyways just thought I would let you know, you can do anything you want
with this information that you like.
Marcia

On Tue Aug 28 12:25 , Paul Nijjar <pnijjar at sdf.lonestar.org> sent: