[fvc-wat-disc] FVC presence at Elizabeth May talk

Paul Nijjar pnijjar at sdf.lonestar.org
Thu Feb 8 19:54:10 EST 2007

 	So Elizabeth May (the new leader of the federal Green Party) is
coming to speak in Waterloo this Sunday (8pm at the Adult Rec Centre near
the Brick Brewery at King and Allen Streets, 185 King St. S). It's a free
event, and everybody is invited, so we're crashing the party!

 	I talked with one of the organizers and he is fine with us setting
up a table. He says we should show up by 7:45pm to get stuff organized. I
will bring some signup sheets, and I think Derek is bringing membership
forms and 1792 pamphlets. Would anybody like to help staff the table?

 	We also are going to have a booth at a conference at Laurier from
March 9-11, and we will need LOTS of help staffing that booth.

Paul Nijjar - http://www.fairvotecanada.org/WaterlooRegion
(This is my new personal account. Please send personal correspondence here.)