[fvc-wat-disc] OFL Educational Sessions - Tuesday night at 8:00pm

Derek Kraan derek.kraan at gmail.com
Sat Feb 10 15:41:03 EST 2007

Hi everyone!

The Ontario Federation of Labour will be holding an educational session on
this Tuesday night (the 13th) at 8:00pm at:

CAW Hall
600 Wabanaki Dr., Kitchener

I will be making a presentation that night at Wilfrid Laurier University on
behalf of Fair Vote Canada, so I cannot attend.

Sorry about the short notice, but it slid off my radar until just now. If
anyone wants to take charge of this and find us a presence there, then that
would be great!

Cheers,
Derek Kraan
Co-chair, Waterloo Region Chapter