[fvc-wat-disc] Toronto Star article & letters to the editor

Derek Kraan derek.kraan at gmail.com
Mon Feb 26 11:15:34 EST 2007

Yes, they are still using the term "minority governments", but any coverage
is good coverage. People can think for themselves, and anything that gets
them talking about the OCA is a good thing.

I think that most people would rather have endless minority governments in a
proportional system than the phony majorities of today, even if we know that
that's not likely to happen.

Derek