[fvc-wat-disc] UW: Imprint article Wednesday?

Derek Kraan derek.kraan at gmail.com
Wed Jan 3 11:27:11 EST 2007

Hi Julie,

I just talked to Tim. I told him that you were interested in writing
an article and that it would be about the upcoming Ontario Citizens'
Assembly meeting in Kitchener. He would like you to email him at
editor at imprint.uwaterloo.ca so that you two can discuss the details of
the article (length, when will it be ready, will it have pictures,
etc).

Cheers!

Derek Kraan