[fvc-wat-disc] Guelph Meeting Planning

Paul Nijjar pnijjar at sdf.lonestar.org
Mon Jan 22 11:25:42 EST 2007

On Tue, 16 Jan 2007, Lenna Titizian wrote:

> Guelph media...let's see...
>
> http://www.guelphmercury.com
> http://www.guelphtribune.ca
>
> ** http://www.cfru.ca **
> and The Ontarian at UofG, I don't know their website.
>
> http://www.magic106.com

 	I sent out messages to these folks (albeit really late, like
Thursday evening) and the radio station expressed some interest.
Unfortunately Derek was unable to do an interview to make their afternoon
news. But it looks like we stirred up some interest.

 	Does anybody know whether there has been any media coverage in
Guelph of the event?

 	We should look into forming a working group with the Guelph
Voters' League, as well. Does anybody have connections?