[fvc-wat-disc] Hillside Neighbourhood Tent (fwd)

Paul Nijjar pnijjar at sdf.lonestar.org
Fri Jul 6 20:18:15 EDT 2007

 	Squee! We got in!

 	We now need to send them our volunteer list. I have Brian and
Kevin and Angela listed as possible volunteers, so they get first dibs if
they still want to go. (Kevin is going to Hillside anyways, so it is
just a question of whether he wants to serve time staffing the booth.)

 	Is anybody else interested? We can get two passes for the entire
weekend or passes for the individual days (but then people need to get to
the event).

 	This also raises the question of how we will do our multitasking.
Afro Fest is the same weekend, and I was going to inquire into The Beat
Rocks the Block festival on that Saturday. Do we want to try doing all
three of these events? Do we want to make up a second display board?

--
Paul Nijjar - http://www.fairvotecanada.org/WaterlooRegion
Next electoral reform info night: Tuesday July 10, 7pm