[fvc-wat-disc] New insert (take 2)

Paul Nijjar pnijjar at sdf.lonestar.org
Sat Jul 7 22:24:18 EDT 2007

On Sat, 7 Jul 2007, Kevin Smith wrote:

I made a few changes and made the latest version available on the wiki:
http://pnijjar.freeshell.org/fvc/index.php/Main/DraftsAndDownloads

(I would rather not mail attachments around too much, since messages need
moderation if they get bigger than 40k. If people don't want to upload to
the wiki, I can do other things -- maybe configuring the mailing list to
scrub all attachments and make them available online.)

The rightmost version is yours. The leftmost version simplifies the
fonts some more (removing some italics, making font sizes the same). The
middle version also changes some of the wording. In particular, it does
not tell people to vote for MMP directly. It asks them to make an
"informed decision".

Incidentally, I think you did a good job of handling the referendum
question. It looks a *lot* better now. Putting the French in a smaller
font was a good idea.

Paul Nijjar - http://www.fairvotecanada.org/WaterlooRegion
Next electoral reform info night: Tuesday July 10, 7pm