[fvc-wat-disc] Planning meeting agenda

Graham E synesthesia507 at hotmail.com
Tue Jul 10 14:59:11 EDT 2007

Hello Folks,
The organizing and planning meeting for the WLU chapter of FVC was held today, and went well. Though there were only 3 students and one professor who showed, it was a start. Work for that group has been delegated, and will be pushed by those members involved, with another meeting (with hopefully more attendance) planned for August.
Unfortunatelly, I cannot attend the meeting tonight (Sorry!), as I'm writing an essay. Best of luck, and I will keep you updated.
Cheers.

Graham Arthur Engel
"Live simply so that others may live."> From: ayenssen at rogers.com> To: fvc-wat-disc at listserv.thinkers.org> Date: Mon, 9 Jul 2007 21:54:12 -0400> Subject: [fvc-wat-disc] Planning meeting agenda> > > Hi everyone,> > Please find attached the agenda for tomorrow night's chapter planning> meeting starting at 6:00 p.m.. Please note that we will have to cover all> of the items BRIEFLY since the meeting is scheduled for ONLY 60 MINUTES.> Assuming that anyone comes for the information night, I will begin my> presentation promptly at 7:00 p.m.> > See you tomorrow,> > Angela>