[fvc-wat-disc] Trudy from SPC coming to next meeting

Shannon Adshade sadshade at lutherwood.ca
Mon Jun 4 10:20:05 EDT 2007

Hi All, I can't make the June 12th meeting so I would prefer the 26th
but do what is best!To everyone that is attended the FVC AGM I hope you
had a blast!!I wish I could have attended because I'm sure it was an
interesting and enjoyable weekend!!I did have an interesting weekend as
I attended the 50th year reunion of my High School Glenview Park S.S. in
Cambridge!!Derek I hope you remembered to pick me up a FVC T-shirt.
Shannon

> I mentioned the June 12 date.  Does this sound good to people, or are
we
> going to be rushed as it
> is?  She might be able to make the next meeting on the 26th.
 	I say invite her.

 	It is possible that the volunteer meeting can continue even as
the
information night goes on, because the meeting can move to the cafe
area.

Paul Nijjar - http://www.fairvotecanada.org/WaterlooRegion
Next electoral reform info night: Tuesday June 12, 7pm