[fvc-wat-disc] Re: campaign brochures ready for chapter orders

Derek Kraan derek.kraan at gmail.com
Wed Jun 6 15:15:36 EDT 2007

Hi Larry,

Could we please have 3 boxes? Here's my shipping information:

28-256 Phillip St
Waterloo, ON
N2L 6B6

Thanks!
Derek

(p.s., have you heard back from the CA on what is going to happen to my 40+
boxes? I've managed to give a few boxes away, but Waterloo will definitely
be saturated if I have to find a home for all 50.)