[fvc-wat-disc] Tent/Kitchener Market/Family Coalition

Paul Nijjar pnijjar at sdf.lonestar.org
Thu Jun 14 22:49:17 EDT 2007

 	0. Thanks to Daniel and Mary Ann, we now have tents (actually
"gazebos") for both the Nonviolence festival and the Multicultural
festival. Mary Ann donated a gazebo to us, but it is damaged so we have to
repair it before we can use it. Daniel arranged for us to borrow a gazebo
from a friend, which we will probably use for the Nonviolence festival.

 	1. I contacted the Your Kitchener Market (the farmer's market)
about setting up a booth on a market day. They have a craft table and a
table for registered charities. We fall under neither category, so we have
been rejected. If somebody can find another way to get permission then
that would be good, but I think it will take connections.

 	2. I contacted the Family Coalition party. They are most
interested in campaigning to their target demographic, but the lines of
communication are open. They are having a meeting in Cambridge on July 7
and are looking for about 50 OCA brochures. I will contact them and see
how we can get the brochures to them. (I gave them some information about
how to order them, so they might do that themselves.)

Paul Nijjar - http://www.fairvotecanada.org/WaterlooRegion
Next electoral reform info night: Tuesday July 10, 7pm