[fvc-wat-disc] Nonviolence followup

Paul Nijjar pnijjar at sdf.lonestar.org
Mon Jun 18 20:46:40 EDT 2007

 	A few notes from Saturday:

 	0. A fellow from the University of Guelph radio station (CFRU) is
pretty interested in having us on his show and possibly organizing an
awareness-raising musical event around the referendum in Guelph. I have
poor access to Guelph. Could somebody else take this on?

 	1. The Beaver Creek co-op is interested in organizing an
information session with us.

 	2. There is an "Afro Fest" on July 28 that apparently is taking
some displays. I thought I had gotten a card from them, but I may not
have. We should track these folks down and see whether they will let us
put up our booth.

 	3. One fellow from the Quaker booth said that the Unitarians might
have some interest in raising awareness around this. Is anybody willing to
take on this outreach?

 	4. Towards the end of the evening a woman from the Students'
Assembly (Larissa) came by. She was pretty enthusiastic about spreading
the word, and will be at our next meeting (I think).

Paul Nijjar - http://www.fairvotecanada.org/WaterlooRegion
Next electoral reform info night: Tuesday July 10, 7pm