[fvc-wat-disc] Fwd: Scott Piatkowski invited you to the event "Kitchener-Waterloo NDP Federal Nomin

Brian Tanguay btanguay at wlu.ca
Wed Jun 20 11:05:14 EDT 2007

Hi all. I'm a member of the party and will be at the meeting. So I can
certainly help out. And I'm sure Scott would welcome us there.
Brian

>>> derek.kraan at gmail.com 20/06/2007 10:37 am >>>
FYI - See below. The NDP are having a federal nomination meeting one
week
from today in Kitchener-Waterloo.

I'll volunteer to occupy the information booth while someone else
speaks.

Does anyone already have contacts with the riding association? If not,
then
I'll try to see if Scott can get us in.

Derek