[fvc-wat-disc] June 26th Planning Meeting

Angela Yenssen ayenssen at rogers.com
Tue Jun 19 23:38:21 EDT 2007

Hi everyone,
Brian and I are proposing a change in the time of our chapter planning
meeting on June 26th.  The meeting is scheduled for 6 p.m. and we would like
to move the starting time to 7 p.m.  Brian will be writing the agenda and
chairing the meeting because I am now scheduled to present to Woolwich
Township Council that evening.  Changing the chapter meeting to 7 p.m. would
allow me to attend the second half of the meeting when I am finished in
Woolwich Township.  Please let us know if there are any problems with the
change in time to 7 p.m.
Also, I need to replenish my supply of the OCA white pamphlet before my
council presentations on Monday and Tuesday next week.  Derek, could you
please make sure you give Brian a supply of the pamphlets when the two of
you connect at the multicultural festival on the weekend (I will need a
minimum of two dozen copies to ensure each councilor receives a pamphlet).
Brian, could you please bring the pamphlets with you to the Wilmot Township
Council meeting on Monday evening?
Thanks,
Angela