[fvc-wat-disc]

marcia.soeda at ontariocitizensassembly.ca marcia.soeda at ontariocitizensassembly.ca
Wed Jun 20 17:50:25 EDT 2007

Hello All,
I will be going to the Multicultural Festival for Sat. and Sun from 12-(?) For
your information the Reforendum question is now released it is,

    Which electoral system should Ontario use to elect members to the
provincial legislature?/Quel système électoral l'Ontario devrait-il utiliser
pour élire les députés provinciaux à l'Assemblée législative?

    The existing electoral system (First-Past-the-Post)/L'actuel système
    électoral (système de la majorité relative)

    The alternative electoral system proposed by the Citizens' Assembly
    (Mixed Member Proportional)/L'autre système électoral proposé par
    l'Assemblée des citoyens (système de représentation proportionnelle
    mixte)

Marcia Soeda
Citizens' Assembly Member

On Wed Jun 20  7:37 , 'Derek Kraan' <derek.kraan at gmail.com> sent:

>FYI - See below. The NDP are having a federal nomination meeting one week from
today in Kitchener-Waterloo.

>I'll volunteer to occupy the information booth while someone else speaks.
>
>Does anyone already have contacts with the riding association? If not, then I'll
try to see if Scott can get us in.

>Derek

Wednesday, June 27 at 7:00pm.

>Scott says, "Please join me at the Kitchener-Waterloo Federal Nomination
meeting. With Catherine Fife at Queen's Park and Cindy Jacobsen in the House of
Commons, Kitchener-Waterloo will finally get the representation that it deserves."

http://www.facebook.com/editaccount.php?notifications