[fvc-wat-disc] Record monitors

Rick Fairman rickyfairman at sympatico.ca
Tue Jun 26 10:16:36 EDT 2007

>On 6/25/07, Paul Nijjar <pnijjar at sdf.lonestar.org> wrote:
>>Assigning monitors for the Record coverage (which has not been
>>happening)

Hello All

I've been watching the Record for editorials, letters and Second Opinion
articles.  So far, there has been a couple positive and a couple of negative
Letters to the Editor.  The positive ones were well done.  The negatives
ones presented arguments that were pretty lame in my biased opinion.  The
major concern thus far from the negative side is the notion of "appointing"
MPPs rather than electing them and the additional expenditure of adding more
MMPs.  I therefore and hereby volunteer to keep detailed accounts of such
and post them if so desired by the discussion group.  Personally I will be
submitting to the Record shortly.

Peace   Rick