[fvc-wat-disc] June 12th Meeting Agenda

Paul Nijjar pnijjar at sdf.lonestar.org
Tue Jun 26 14:13:41 EDT 2007

On Tue, 26 Jun 2007, Brian Tanguay wrote:

> Also, remember that Angela won't be able to attend until 8pm, so the
> important items on the agenda should be moved to the latter half of the
> meeting.

 	I was not proposing to take over the agenda. I also did not
remember that Angela would not be coming until 8pm. In that case
discussing more trivial things earlier makes sense.

  FAIR VOTE CANADA WATERLOO REGION CHAPTER
  PLANNING MEETING AGENDA .JUNE 26, 2007

  1.	Approval of agenda
  2.	Approval of minutes of June 12, 2007 meeting
  3.	Discussion of referendum question (released 15 June 2007)
  4.	Discussion of implications of Environics poll on electoral reform
  5.	Report on outreach activities at Non-violence Festival,
  	  Dandelion Festival and Multicultural Festival
  6. 	Decision to purchase Farwell Live (and other media appearances)
  7. 	Inviting OCA members and other prominent people to these meetings
  8. 	Report and discussion of campus organizing progress
  9. 	Report on Social Planning Council outreach
10. 	Setting up a phone tree
11. 	Monitoring Record (and other resources, e.g. Facebook)
12.	Planning for NDP federal nomination, 27 June 2007
13.	Upcoming volunteer schedule:
 	- Canada Day (Cambridge, UW)
 	- Green meeting (Thursday)
 	- Afro Fest (July 28)
 	- Kiwanis Dragon Boat Festival (July 14)
 	- Hillside (July 27-29)
14. 	Planning of next information night
15. 	Report of Angela and Brian's council meetings
16. 	Finding a new treasurer
17.	Financial report
18.	Other business

--
Paul Nijjar - http://www.fairvotecanada.org/WaterlooRegion
Next electoral reform info night: Tuesday July 10, 7pm