[fvc-wat-disc] GCC Signup sheet

Paul Nijjar pnijjar at sdf.lonestar.org
Tue Mar 6 20:21:07 EST 2007

 	I put up a signup sheet for this weekend's Global Citizenship
Conference on our skeletal wiki: http://pnijjar.freeshell.org/fvc/ .
If you can, please sign up to staff the booth for one or more slots. I am
pretty sure that you don't need to be registered at the conference to
staff the booth (Sean: could you confirm this?)

 	Please send on comments about the signup page as well. I would
like to publicize this to the -announce page tomorrow at the latest, so t
hat maybe we can get some other people involved. It would be great if
people who are more experienced with proportional representation could
sign up with some of the slots so they could be "paired off" with less
experienced people (that is why there are two volunteer entries per
timeslot).

Paul Nijjar - http://www.fairvotecanada.org/WaterlooRegion
(This is my new personal account. Please send personal correspondence here.)