[fvc-wat-disc] Sample Charts & Kinko's Prices

Paul Nijjar pnijjar at sdf.lonestar.org
Sun Mar 4 18:58:22 EST 2007

On Sun, 4 Mar 2007, Derek Kraan wrote:

> Business Cards come 10 per sheet. The cost for printing per sheet is $1.49,
> but they charge $1 per "cut" that they have to do to make the individual
> cards. That's an additional $9 per sheet. So the real, final price would be
> $10.49 per sheet, or $1.05 per card. Now, I'm not sure whether one "cut" can
> span multiple sheets (i.e., laid on top of each other), so I'll have to ask
> that. It's not cheap.

 	Can't we do the cutting ourselves? It only takes a paper cutter,
no?

 	In fact, we could probably make a PDF with our business card
design on it, and have that printed in colour on card stock. At UW
Graphics it only costs $0.08 per page for the card stock, plus the cost
per printing.

Paul Nijjar - http://www.fairvotecanada.org/WaterlooRegion
(This is my new personal account. Please send personal correspondence here.)