[fvc-wat-disc] please unsubscribe this address... and...

julie rae hackbart derivaction at yahoo.ca
Mon Mar 5 18:33:40 EST 2007

i'd love to continue to receive event information but not the dialogue please.

  however, regarding uw political science courses, i can do a/several presentations to classes...

  julie.

nick ~ <just_callmenick at hotmail.com> wrote:
      Hello
  I've spoken to Waterloo's Political Science Chair and one or two polisci professors about making FVC and/or PR-related presentations at the start of their classes. The response seemed quite positive provided we keep them short and informative. The professor teaching the biggest class this term-about 200 students-is away currently, but hopefully we can do something there. Is there anyone who's available/interested in doing such presentations?
  Regards,
  Nick Rolfe