[fvc-wat-disc] Upcoming meetings

Paul Nijjar pnijjar at sdf.lonestar.org
Fri May 4 08:38:50 EDT 2007

 	A few notes regarding meeting organization:

 	We have registered for the Non Violence Festival on June 16.

 	It looks like we are going to be allowed to speak at a Green
Party AGM on May 29 (which is also a nomination meeting?)

 	Have we heard anything about any other riding meetings (especially
the one on May 12?)

 	As always, details of these things are at
http://pnijjar.freeshell.org/fvc/ . I will update events to our main
homepage as they are confirmed (but I have not been announcing nomination
meetings.)

 	We got a bit of coverage in this week's ECHO for Tuesday's
information night. It looks like CTV passed us by, and I don't know about
the Record.
 	Those people who are interested in doing public speaking (and/or
future information nights) might want to attend the information night on
Tuesday, if only to see all the things you shouldn't do.

 	The Fair Vote Canada AGM is on June 1-2. Should I be advertising
that we can arrange carpooling for this event? (i.e. is anybody planning
to attend and would be willing to organize the carpooling?) If so I can
make a mention of this when announcing our upcoming information night.

Paul Nijjar - http://www.fairvotecanada.org/WaterlooRegion
Next electoral reform info night: Tuesday May 8, 7pm