[fvc-wat-disc] OCA link on City of Kitchener webpage

Paul Nijjar pnijjar at sdf.lonestar.org
Wed May 9 13:33:17 EDT 2007

 	Raj noticed that if you go to

 	http://www.kitchener.ca/

 	the third link from the bottom is to the Citizens' Assembly.
Clearly somebody in Kitchener cares about this enough to do something.
Would somebody be willing to contact the city and see if they might want
to collaborate?

 	I don't know what form the collabortion could take. Maybe they
could publicize the existence of the chapter? Maybe we could set up a
debate or information night with them?

Paul Nijjar - http://www.fairvotecanada.org/WaterlooRegion
Next electoral reform info night: Tuesday June 12, 7pm