[fvc-wat-disc] Upcoming meetings

Kevin Smith kevedsmith at gmail.com
Fri May 11 11:56:38 EDT 2007

Hi Jocelyn (and all):

You can get more details about the Multicultural Festival at:

http://www.kwmc.on.ca/html/festival.html

It is Saturday June 23 and Sunday June 24, 12-8 pm each day, in
Victoria park in Kitchener.  There will be food served from various
countries, as well as other yummy treats, entertainment, and tables
for cultural and non-profit groups in the community.  Fair Vote is one
of those groups, and we could use some help at our table.  There is
usually a huge and diverse crowd at this festival, so it's a great
chance to get the word out!

Paul, can we do signup lists on the wiki website?

Kevin.