[fvc-wat-disc] OCA Members' phone numbers

Shannon Adshade sadshade at lutherwood.ca
Fri May 25 15:17:30 EDT 2007

I will continue to try to contact Allan Krause to see if we can set up a
FVC info table at Sunday's Cambridge Liberal event. So far we have had
no reply and it does not look promising!! HOWEVER, I WILL try to speak
with MR.Krause directly and if the situation changes and we receive
clearance to attend I will let you know!!   Shannon