[fvc-wat-disc] Trudy from SPC coming to next meeting

Angela Yenssen ayenssen at rogers.com
Thu May 31 00:33:29 EDT 2007

I definitely think we should go ahead and have Trudy at our June 12th
meeting.  We need to make good contacts as soon as possible to spread the
word about the referendum.  I agree with Paul that we should just move the
meeting to the café if we are running overtime but have momentum to our
discussion.

I am slowly getting presentations booked for the different municipal
councils.  I have the City of Waterloo confirmed for June 11th and the
Township of North Dumfries for June 18th.  I am still awaiting responses to
my requests from the other municipalities.  The person in charge of the
agenda for the school board meetings deflected me from going to the board
and referred me to a superintendent at the board office.  I am in the
process of phone tag with the superintendent and will see if I can still get
to the school board through him.

Angela

  _____