[fvc-wat-disc] involvement

jocelyn lernout unitedawareness at hotmail.com
Thu May 31 18:10:39 EDT 2007

Hi paul,
Ive been receiving messages from your group and i was just wondering how my
email got on your list. What do you get up to? it looks like you are
involved in events?  I am making films and documentaries and am interested
in getting footage of festivals/events particularly dealing with cultural
diversity.  If there is something beneficial i could learn from your team
than i am up for that, otherwise maybe i should come off the list because i
receive quite a few and am not involved in them.  If i am removed, maybe you
can just keep my email and send me events that you think i could take
footage of.

Thanks, let me know what you think.
Take care.
jocelyn lernout