[fvc-wat-disc] Conservative riding nomination

Rick Fairman rickyfairman at sympatico.ca
Thu May 31 21:10:13 EDT 2007

Hello Paul

With the exception of Kim Campbell's PC's in 1995 (or thereabouts)
federally, I don't know of any other examples when FPTP was not advantageous
to the Libs or the Cons (perhaps in B.C.?).  It seems to me, it serves their
electoral interests rather well--- giving them more than they deserve almost
always.  I am very interested to know why you say that FPTP does not serve
them well.

Peace
Rick