[fvc-wat-disc] "My friend in New Zealand wants FPTP back"

Adam Glauser adamglauser at wlualumni.ca
Mon Oct 1 09:20:27 EDT 2007

Has anyone else heard or seen this claim?  Someone at the Farmers' Market on
Sunday told me that their friend in New Zealand told them that "everyone
there wants to go back."  I also saw a letter to the editor in the Star
which claimed the same, but I can't find the link any more.

I am unable to find any confirmation of this by searching the web for news
stories on the topic from New Zealand.  If anyone can confirm or deny this
rumour I'd very much appreciate it.