[fvc-wat-disc] Mall Canvassing

Joshua Smyth smyth.josh at gmail.com
Mon Oct 1 10:12:34 EDT 2007

Hi all
   I haven't heard from anyone else who can go to the malls on
Tuesday-Thursday this week, can any of you guys go with Tracey? I
could  potentially do Conestoga Mall after about 3:30 each of those
days, but I would rather find someone who could go earlier. Drop a
line to the list if you can.
Peace
Josh