[fvc-wat-disc] Re: We need you to come get some brochures!

Derek Kraan derek.kraan at gmail.com
Wed Oct 3 15:04:50 EDT 2007

Hi all,

See the email below.

Can I direct Rob to send us 2000 flyers? According to Josh, this will take
20 man-hours to distribute. We have until midnight on Monday (ie, the moment
it becomes Tuesday) to do campaigning.

Bryn, I would like to have Rob ship them directly to your place. If you
cannot be home, you can just leave a message for the Canada Post guy on your
front door asking him to put the boxes on the porch. You must make sure to
sign it.

If noone objects to this plan by 3:30 then I will go ahead with it.

Cheers,

Derek Kraan
Vote for MMP Campaign
Waterloo Region