[fvc-wat-disc] Cleanup

Paul Nijjar paul_nijjar at yahoo.ca
Thu Oct 11 16:58:43 EDT 2007

0. Have we arranged to get all of the lawn signs (and big signs)
collected? If not we have to get on that stat. Are there volunteers
with cars who can help out with this?

1. What should I do with the mailing lists? I am thinking of
unsubscribing everybody and then letting people resubscribe on their
own. There may continue to be an Waterloo Region chapter of Fair Vote
Canada, but most people subscribed to our lists because of the
referendum.

I would also like to give up maintenance of the mailing list and
webspace to somebody else.

2. If the Waterloo Region chapter is going to continue to exist I
think it should collect up remaining literature for storage. Is there
somebody who is willing to take on this storage? We should keep some
(maybe not all) of the OCA pamphlets, the 60 LCC books that Derek has
in his room, and our display boards. (There is likely to be a federal
election shortly. One idea is to pass out this literature for federal
all-candidates meetings.

3. I still have the gazebo that was donated to us by Mary Ann
Wasilka. Does the Chapter still want it? Otherwise I think I offered
it to People's Car Co-op (now Grand River Carshare), because they
present their booth at festivals and do not have a gazebo.