[fvc-wat-disc] Fwd: Message from CFO of Vote for MMP

Derek Kraan derek.kraan at gmail.com
Thu Oct 18 10:52:31 EDT 2007

Do we need to get any of this to Bronwen?

--
Derek

*VOTE FROM THE CFO OF THE VOTE FOR MMP CAMPAIGN*  **
**
Before I close the books on the Vote for MMP campaign, there are a few more
pieces of financial data that I need.  If you are mailing this data to us,
please mail it to:

Vote for MMP
26 Maryland Blvd
Toronto, ON
M4C 5C9

So what I need is the following:

1) Any expense receipts for advertising expenses that were paid by you, but
you are not asking for reimbursement of these expenses (ie in kind
donations).  Elections Ontario requires that I put these on their report as
a donation and as an advertising expense.

2) Any in kind donations of services that were related to advertising.  I
will need a letter from the supplier indicating the market value of the
service.  Again, it will need to be recorded in our report as a donation and
an expense.

3) The rest of the local donations for the Vote for MMP campaign

4) The rest of the local expense receipts for the Vote for MMP campaign

The sooner the better with these, as I do have a staff member (Kael
Deverell) until Oct 31st to input all the data once it is received.

Thanks

Bronwen Bruch
CFO
Vote for MMP campaign