[fvc-wat-disc] Call For Lawn Signs

Brian Tanguay btanguay at wlu.ca
Mon Oct 1 15:32:11 EDT 2007

I have about 4 or 5 signs in my car and would happily give them to
somebody else ...
Brian

>>> bryn.ossington at gmail.com 01/10/2007 1:53 pm >>>
Hi all,

Apparently If I leave town for a few days the lawn signs go like hot
cakes.

My porch has no more lawn signs but there are still more requests for
signs.
Do we have any signs sitting in people's cars or living rooms that
would
like a better homes? If so please let me know.

Also, great work for those who have been putting signs up. I came back
into
town and noticed a great improvement in our "Votez pour RMP"  Good work
all.

Bryn