[fvc-wat-disc] Proposal: Meeting Tuesday evening at 8:30 pm to discuss financial

Paul Nijjar paul_nijjar at yahoo.ca
Mon Oct 1 21:54:47 EDT 2007

--- Angela Yenssen <ayenssen at rogers.com> wrote:

> I'm in agreement with your proposal, Kevin.  We can probably make
> decisions
> faster if we meet face to face rather than try to discuss the fund
> allocation via e-mail.  I will come to the meeting tomorrow at 8:30
> p.m. at
> 57 Laurel Street (assuming Bryn does not mind if we meet at his
> home).

I am doing the information night at the FSW tomorrow so I can't make
it. Adam Glauser is doing the St. Agatha all-candidates meeting so he
won't be able to make it either.

Paul Nijjar  http://www.fairvotecanada.org/WaterlooRegion
FINAL Referendum Info Session: Oct 2, 7pm
(Please use this Yahoo! account for future correspondence.)