[fvc-wat-disc] FW: RE: New Zealand's experience with MMP

Derek Kraan derek.kraan at gmail.com
Wed Oct 3 00:20:02 EDT 2007

Ari,

You will like this: I recognize the book that Nigel speaks of. It is one of
the books that the OCA used to learn about electoral systems.

You can actually find an online copy on the OCA website at the following
address:

http://www.citizensassembly.gov.on.ca/en-CA/The%20Classroom/The%20Library/The%20Stacks.aspx

Cheers,

Derek Kraan