[fvc-wat-disc] Campaigning on Tuesday and Wednesday

Angela Yenssen ayenssen at rogers.com
Sat Oct 6 11:39:31 EDT 2007

Hi all,

The provincial campaign has sent out a call for the local campaign teams to
complete mass leafleting during commuting hours on Tuesday and Wednesday
mornings (7:30 a.m. to 9 a.m.) and Tuesday evening

(4 p.m. to 6 p.m.).  The provincial campaign has suggested leafleting at
major public transit locations as well as in downtown areas as people are on
their way to work.  Unfortunately, I am one of those commuters going to work
on Tuesday and Wednesday mornings and won't be able to leaflet but I am
passing the suggestion along in case anyone else is able to take on this
idea.

Also, I think we should do one last literature drop blitz in any areas that
we have not covered on Tuesday evening since dropping literature is allowed
that night according to the provincial office.  I ask Josh to look at the
riding maps in terms of the coverage we've had up to that point and send out
a suggestion on Monday as to the best location for us to drop literature
Tuesday evening.  We should gather as a group and cover as much territory as
possible.

Thanks for all of your fantastic work everyone as we put the big push on to
the end!

Angela

  _____