[fvc-wat-disc] Cleanup

Alida and George burrettga at golden.net
Fri Oct 12 18:58:18 EDT 2007

To all scribes

If there is someone committed to maintaining the lists, it would seem to me
that Angela's recommendation is both the most logical and democratic.

I, for one,  promise not to yell at anyone if the traffic becomes heavy.
That could only be an encouraging sign of  building interest out there :)

And, heck, I guess I'm now hooked on association with  such enthusiastic
folks. It rubs off.

Knowledge rocks.

George