[fvc-wat-disc] Sign storage

Jacob Pries jacob.pries at gmail.com
Thu Oct 25 11:17:53 EDT 2007

Hey everyone,
If there any signs still kicking around, i would be happy to take them
off your hands and recycle them.  They are perfect for making signs
with, so if anyone has any, i would really appreciate getting some.  I
currently dont have a car but will see if i can find a way to get
around to pick some up.  I could really use a bunch of them for this
weekend if that is possible. Please let me know if anyone has any i
could use.

Thanks very much,

peace
Jacob Pries

On 10/23/07, Angela Yenssen <ayenssen at rogers.com> wrote:
> Hi Ari,
>
> The provincial VOTE for MMP office advised us to recycle the signs, so go
> ahead and get rid of them.
>
> Angela

 - Be the change you want to see in the world -

- Conestogo River and Grand River Watersheds -