[fvc-wat-disc] Assistance needed for phone contact ASAP

Paul Nijjar paul_nijjar at yahoo.ca
Thu Sep 13 10:56:30 EDT 2007

I have received an offer from CUPW (Canadian Union of Postal Workers)
local 560. John Wastell at CUPW gave us tentative permission to speak
for a few minutes at their meeting this Saturday. I was supposed to
confirm with him via phone but I have had a really hard time reaching
him -- I get the answering machine and cannot leave a number for him
to call me back.

Could somebody please take this job on? The number is 519.895.2655 .
We need to confirm with him that we can present, and we need to ask
him where the meeting will be held (because I do not have an
address). Then you need to get back to me with that info.

Paul Nijjar  http://www.fairvotecanada.org/WaterlooRegion
Next Referendum Info Session: Sept 18, 7pm
(Please use this Yahoo! account for future correspondence.)